Monday 7 December 2009

Eddie 15!

Hoi everybody!

Last Saturday I received a shipment of sets from the latest HäT releases. These batches of releases are called Eddie and then their release number in this case 15. See www.hat.com From this particular lot, I got the Australian Light Horse a much awaited set around the world and nicely done. Some WW1 Heavy weapons sets, some Austrian Napoleonic Artillery and several El Cid sets the latter I am specially looking forward to painting because they will be something different altogether.

No pictures at the moment but watch this space because I will post some soon!

Cheers Sander


Listening to: "Roots" by Sepultura

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to them, especially the Austrian Napoleonic Artillery.

Regards,

Matt

Sander said...

Yeah, they're really nice! I think I am going to paint my Austrians as Waterloo Campaign Dutch Artillery and Train.