Sunday 7 November 2010

Farewell to you Spanish Ladies...

Hoi,

As promised here's a picture of the next 1:72 metal figure of a 18th century lady in dress gown. I like to think of her as a Spanish lady attending a ball.
The picture doesn't really bring out the quality of the figure itself, mainly due to the fact I had to use a flash and am not a very good photographer...



The second picture for this update is of my version of Art Miniaturen's Scottish Highlanders, the Black Watch. First I did a tartan very similar to the 42nds but since it was a simplification it didn't look the part. Therefore I added a small blue square to the pattern (which is not historically accurate) but that did make the scheme more believable.



Cheers Sander

Listening to "Icky Thumb" by White STripes

2 comments:

Paul´s Bods said...

There she is!!! Funnily enough I also thought of her as a spanish woman.
Nice one :-)
Greetings
Paul

west1871 said...

These are a great set of ladies very well painted.