Tuesday 24 January 2012

Dystopian Wars Battle Part I

Hoi,

Yesterday Pijlie (JW) and I played 2 games of Dystopian Wars and now I'm well and truly hooked!
Not only because I won both games, but mainly because the gameplay is easygoing, far easier than the rulebook implies. These games were a first timer in many ways, they were the first games of 2012, they were my first DW games, they were also the first games little Arthur enjoyed ;-) and they were my first naval games.
JW used the Covenant of Antartica and  was commodore of the Kingdom of Britannia.The terrain is all JW's home-made brew.
I won't bother you with the step by step report but go straight on to the pictures








These pictures are all of the first game, and all mine I do not have JW's pics yet and will post them together with pictures of the second game at a later date.

Cheers Sander

Watching: The Big Bang Theory

3 comments:

fireymonkeyboy said...

Looks like the young ensign stood his post ;)

Mojo said...

He'll be a great wargamer one day :)

The table looks fine! I like the high cliffs!

The Angry Lurker said...

Great eye candy, future sailor in the last picture and who doesn't like The Big Bang Theory?