Monday 2 July 2012

For Sale!

Hoi,

Well I too have finally succumbed to the need to sell off miniatures and stuff much loved but superfluous...  In the column on the right of the blog page you will find a bar saying For Sale! It will show the stuff I'd like to sell or trade. At the moment I've found two Flames of War source books: Desert Rat and Desert Fox I got ages ago and which I do not have a use for. At the time I was thinking of building 20mm British and German forces for the War in Africa but since I discarded all WW2 gaming quite quickly afterwards these are now on the to-go list. I'd ideally get €10,- each excluding P&P or something nice to trade them for. The books are in mint condition not being used other then leafing through once or twice.

Contact me via the blog or on straet@gmail.com for details.

Cheers Sander

No comments: