Monday, 18 January 2016

The Russian Bear

Hoi,

Well my next Challenge instalment is up. I have finally completed my 15mm Russian Army for the Crimean War. You can find the post HERE.


Now I have changed my Challenge philosophy several times already but I guess it comes down to this:
I am doing 4 "projects" for the challenge first up is the Napoleonic Project, I have base-coated several Napoleonic units amongst which are two regiments of Cacadores (part of the Khaki basecoated stuff) a regiment of Portuguese Line infantry, some Württemberg light infantry, a battalion of Prussian Landwehr/ reserve infantry, Bavarian artillery and some command figures.
The second bigger project is my WW1 Project, all based in Khaki as well of course. These include AHL Late War artillery, some Early War ANZACS, a Mark IV and some Late War Highlanders.
Both these projects I am going to complete in total before posting any pics in the Challenge blog or here.

The remaining projects are my 28mm Vikings and some "miscellaneous" figures, these I will be posting as part of the Challenge on my regular posting day (Friday) when ready.

So there we have it!

Cheers Sander

1 comment:

paulalba said...

Good luck with the challenge!