Sunday 16 October 2016

Back to the farm!

Hoi There,

As an encore to the Dark Age buildings from some posts ago here are some villagers to go along with those. I am not to sure what make they are. I know I have bought quite some Gripping Beast miniatures and some other brands as well but am not sure which ones and what figures are from what brand. Frankly: I do not really care.

Anyway, let's get on with the pictures right?







Oh and some little pigsy wigsy's got finished as well, I really like the look of these proto pigs, the sheep awaiting me are a bit more daunting though since they too are of a Dark Age breed I am unfamiliar with.







That's all for today folks!

Cheers Sander

5 comments:

Michael Awdry said...

These are really nice Sander, but the pigs are awesome - might be tempted to get some of those for a prehistoric game.

Sander said...

Thanks Michael, they're from the GB animals set and they are great indeed!

Rod said...

Really nice job on these Sander. I especially like the piggies.

The Angry Lurker said...

We all need some good peasants and bacon, great work Sander!

Ray Rousell said...

Lovely painting Sander.