Friday 23 June 2017

Indian Mutiny

Hoi,

Let's get the Indian Mutiny ball rolling today! Now that the heat-wave over here is more or less over I have been able to finish some of the units I have been painting for this project. First are the Rebellious Sepoys I have painted up yet. There are some Foundry characters both Sepoy and Hill Tribesmen. The Sepoy unit in the background are Mutineer Miniatures Sepoys in distressed dress. 





Next up is a unit of British regular infantry, at this moment I have not yet given it a regimental title and will use it as a vanilla unit, that said I might designate it later on.




While the troops are Mutineer Miniatures, the officer is from the Foundry pack. The Foundry and Mutineer figures mix very well, I have now also gotten some Iron Duke Miniatures figures and they don't mix in with the other brands. I'll just get on painting more stuff right?

Cheers Sander











This

3 comments:

Millsy said...

Lovely work mate! The basing is just right.

Michael Awdry said...

How splendid Sander and great to seeing this wonderful project gathering momentum.

Sander said...

@Millsy: thanks for that! I am not entirely sure I will stick with just tufts but will experiment with some other basing stuff.

@Lord Awdry: The pictures do not show the figures in great detail and I will make new ones when the light permits, but yeah it is a rather rewarding project. Strangely I now have more British than Indian troops for the conflict so this will have to be remedied soon...