Monday 9 July 2018

Venice

Hoi,

Summer holiday has started so I finally found time to get cracking with my Venice scenery project.

For my birthday I got the TT Combat Venice deal, i.e. the big set.

So I started on some regular dwellings and some of the plateaus forming the base for the city.





While this is basically meant to be Mediterranean scenery, I will try to make them a bit more generic for use with several different game systems. I am thinking of GI Joe (Black Ops), HeroQuest, Mordheim, Fistful of Kung Fu and perhaps some post apocalyptic gaming.

5 comments:

Ray Rousell said...

Looking good Sander! Who makes these?

Doctor Merkury said...

Very cool stuff! Lots of uses for this terrain. Reminds me of the Tomb Raider game too, it had a Venetian level.

Michael Awdry said...

Good to hear that the holiday has got off to a flying start!

JamieM said...

That big kit has always looked tempting.... I've only managed to resist on the basis I'm not getting Carnevale. So please don't make them look too good as multi-function stuff, ok?!?!? ;)

Sander said...

Thanks for all your comments!

@Ray: TTCombat makes these Ray!