Monday 21 October 2019

ACW it is...

Hoi,

Yeah well, for most of my hobby-life I have kept well away of the American Civil War but then this happened:


Yup that's my ugly mug as boxart again...

So obviously I now have to buy some boxes of those for the family as well and what to do with the figures eh? Apart from that I also received the testshots for all 3 sets (Command, US Marching and CS Marching) and well I have painted up most of them. Here are the US troops






Oh and yes I am aware I accidentally switched round the Colours, but I can't repair that without damaging the figures so I will leave it like this.

In a later post I will show you the CS infantry.

4 comments:

The Angry Lurker said...

Very nice work Sander, very nice!

Sander said...

Cheers Fran!

Michael Awdry said...

Immortalised in plastic, or at least the box art! The best excuse ever for starting a new project!

Uwe said...

Immortal is the word. First 1750ies, now 1860ies. And still in the same good condition:-)

ACW - ok, I made Gettysburg and Fredericksburg in the past. First Bull Run would be a colorful subject:-)

cheers
Uwe