Tuesday 31 December 2019

2019 a Review!

Hoi There,

You guessed it, it's that time of the year again: time for a Year Review! Overall 2019 seems to have not been everyone's favourite year with political and climate related issues the world round, but hobby-wise I am not complaining.
Before I go on to tell what figures were finished this year let me point out that I have got two posts up at the 10th Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge. Go and have a look!

Here's the first one featuring Frostgrave Ghost Archipelago figures


The second post is over here with some 1:72 Post Apoc stuff

 

As for the figure count this year, here we go:

Seven Years War (1:72)  29 figures
Victoriana (28mm) 20 figures
Terrain (large pieces like buildings) 21
WW2 (28mm) 5 figures
Misc. Historical (28mm) 13 figures 
Battletech 10 figures
American Civil War (1:72) 32 figures
Generic Fantasy (28mm) 49 figures
GI Joe (28mm) 11 figures and 11 vehicles
Indian Mutiny (28mm) 44 figures
Hero Quest 26 figures
Blood Bowl 13 figures
Warhammer 40k 71 figures
Harry Potter 26 figures

That amounts to 381 painted items, not bad at all!

So what's up for 2020? Well a lot is put in the painting cue for the AHPC. Amongst these prepped figures are quite a lot of 1:72 HäT figures and a lot of 40k and Indian Mutiny figures.



 While I have a lot I would like to do next year, I have decided to stick with the motto of painting what I fancy doing, since that is what has kept me going and prevented an after-Challenge 9- depression. So yeah loads planned for the next year. I do find myself lacking in motivation to post it on the blog (a Crisis Convention report is long overdue) but I will try to keep you all posted.

For now all that I have left to say is: All the best wishes for 2020!

Cheers Sander

1 comment:

Michael Awdry said...

Happy New Year Sander, I am wholeheartedly embracing the idea of just doing what you want, got to be the way to go.