Thursday 13 March 2014

AC-29 Jeffery Nash Quad Truck

Hoi,

In our ongoing Great War vehicle showcase I present the first of a series of miniature vehicles I obtained from Reviresco miniatures. It's an Allied transport truck, which I prepared to have several types of load in it's cargo hold. The model is all white metal and can be put together pretty easily but still I made a big mistake: there was a ready-made hole in the floorboards of the cab, I put the steering wheel in there, should have read the instructions better.
The other mistake I made, and only became aware of upon seeing the photo's is the fact I forgot to paint the driver's gas-mask bag.

The figures added are all HäT figures


And now with the different loads. First up are resin cans and barrels.


With some personnel:


And the final picture shows all the components put together

Cheers Sander

Listening to: "Dookie" by Green Day


2 comments:

Ray Rousell said...

What a strange looking vehicle! But it looks excellent, it's great you can use it for all the different loads too!
Dookie, what a great album!!!

Nick Grant said...

That's really cool!