Sunday 19 February 2017

Some more Painting Challenge goodness as well as some voting!

Hoi,

Life has been throwing spanners in the works all round last week with the passing of my wife's Grandmother at it's all time low, sometimes it really tries to get you down and you have to do everything possible to climb up again. Me? I get cracking on the brushes when I get knocked down. So I have painted up a nice little Landy and a contribution to the Challenge: "West" Theme Round.

Here's the Landy


Oh and yes I am shamelessly rooting for votes, if a certain orangy president over the big pond can, why not little old me? Anyway you can vote for my entry in the Theme Round here!

Link 


Cheers!

6 comments:

Millsy said...

That Landrover brings back memories! I spent a number of years riding around in that very model and colour as a kid. I imagine these days it is doing solid service as a paddock basher....

Phil said...

I love this vehicle!

The Angry Lurker said...

Nice work, commiserations for your loss and voted!

Michael Awdry said...

So sorry that 'real life' is trying its best you and the family down, my best wishes to you all. Love the Land rover Sander and a great entry too, I shall have to head off to vote.

Rod said...

Sorry for you loss!

Your bonus round entry is really something! It got one of my votes. :)

Sander said...

Thanks for the kind words and support gents!