Wednesday 8 June 2011

Shear Fun!

Hoi,

Today I would like to present you with a little project which has been in the works for some time. The stone-walls you see here were sent to me a while ago by a friend who wanted me to see them. They are done in resin by a small German manufacturer who's name has unfortunately escaped me. The sheep and donkey are white metal and again I can't remember their brand for the life of me.







I've also done some shots with other miniatures because I wanted the animals to tell a little story. The donkey is watching the battle currently going on. The ram is coming to investigate what all the racket is about, mum is following him and baby asks mum what's up... Yeah I probably have to much time to think this kind of stuff up...






Cheers Sander

Listening to "Americana" by the Offspring

2 comments:

Ben Gilmour said...

The sheep had better watch out, or they may end up being used for the ingredients for a haggis!

Great work, Sander!

Mojo said...

That looks amazing!
Great work, Sander!

Keep it up!
Cheers,
Mojo