Sunday 21 August 2011

Army Showcase Part III: Assyrian Army

Hoi,

For this Army Showcase I decided to take my oldest finished historical wargames army. Oldest in both chronological-  as in actual sense. I put this together for some games of WAB but haven't used it in about 8 years...

High time they should come out of the showcase right?

The army:





A block of regular infantry and allied infantry, I love the look of those massive shields




Tribal Skirmishers

Regular missile, I actually have a few more of these but they didn't fit the picture right.


Line Cavalry





Guard Cavalry, I am also doing a Guard Infantry regiment but it has been sidelined for other projects for quite some time now...


The general in his Chariot, I also have a King and chariot waiting behind the screens but he's got sidelined as well.


All HäT figures of course.

Cheers Sander

Listening to: "White Elephant" by the White Stripes



1 comment:

Sharif said...

I would love to collect these figures someday. Excellent Assyrian army. Looks like Caesar set.