Wednesday 3 August 2011

Holiday Update Part VII: BatReps

Hoi,

As my last battle against Mark, left me fleeing the field of battle, even though I claim the moral high-ground due to killing Ikkit, I wasn't up to fight another game and produce an even higher lost-games-count. By now steam was coming out of the ears of David and Jesper, overcome as they were by all rules and dice-modifiers that had been thrown over the table just now. So Mark and I decided to play a game of All Things Zombie. Me featuring as GM and the other 3 as the players.
Now I know some of you think ATZ is just a bunch of "Malarky"but the gameplay is very fluid and makes for great fun-games too.

So there you have it, 3 teams of soldiers (spetznatz, US National Guard and US Special Forces) have to rescue some scientists from a cabin in the woods...but which cabin? And if you pick the wrong cabin, what's inside?

















BRAINSSSSSSS!

Cheers Sander

Listening to: "Fallen" by Evanescence

1 comment:

DeanM said...

Cool looking game; also, the image is a bit blurred, but I can see the desert camo is executed very well. Great work. Dean