Monday 16 July 2012

Vorwärts! Update Baden-Baden Regiment

Hoi,

Another Austrian 7YW update today, this time the Baden-Baden Regiment of the Reichsarmée. Since I was thoroughly bored with painting white uniforms, yet again for I seem to be painting heaps of white uniforms from time to time, I decided to do two Reichsarmée units for my Austrians. One is this Baden-Baden Regiment. It will need another stand of two soldiers to fill out properly but I ran out of figures while basing these chaps. I now have obtained more figures and will complete the regiment when time permits. The standard was taken from the great Kronoskaf site; see link above.

Now for some pictures:


My 7YW photobucket-folder is filling up nicely I must say. Next regiment in line is the other Reichsarmée unit but at this moment I'm not sure which one I'm going to paint more news will follow soon.

Cheers Sander

Listening to: "Sing Loud, sing proud" by the Dropkick Murphy's

5 comments:

Ray Rousell said...

Great work Sander and nice flags too!

Ben Gilmour said...

More great painting, Sander!

That's a great link you've found, too.

Sander said...

@Ray: thanks; not as good as your painting but at least these chaps wear plenty of clothes ;-P

@ Rosbif: yes the Kronoskaf site is awesome indeed!

Ogilvie VC said...

Awesome as ever Sander.

Too scared to check out SYW sites in case I get too excited about yet another period. I've had a hankering for some fictitious SYW themed Armies for a while now.
My brief peek at Kronoskaf confirms Rosbif's and your opinion.

Sander said...

@Ogilvie: I so totally understand! It was the same with me but that's the bane of our hobby you get sucked in despite yourself. Now doing the hobby in 1:72 plastics helps heaps since it's cheaper then cheap. I am so awaiting the new HäT 7YW infantry sets see: http://www.hat.com/currentN.html which, in their MAC system let me build a huge British army for near to no money at all...

Cheers Sander