Sunday 12 January 2014

Birthday!

Hoi,

On Monday January 6th I turned 34, Huzzah I guess... Present-wise I was very spoilt with hobby related books. So what did I get?
Well first off I had gotten the first Space Captain Smith novel by Toby Frost from Saint Nicks and now I have the remaining 3 novels in the series as well.
From my Mum and Dad I have received the amazing Wargames Illustrated special issue Mega Wargames which is absolutely stunning!


From my lovely wife I've gotten Spartan's scenery set Barracks Accessories


I also received the truly amazing Haynes Owners Workshop Manual of the Imperial Death Star






So you see spoiled as a spoiled brat! Besides that I also got the new Terry Pratchett book "raising Steam" and an audiobook "Pyramids" also by Terry Pratchett and read by Tony Robinson.
Now where to start reading?

Cheers Sander

Listening to: "Pyramids" read by Tony Robinson






4 comments:

peter said...

Congrats with your birthday Sander! I wish you many more years!
Nice presents you received!

Greetings
Peter

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! You are so luck to have family who know which hobby related things to buy.

Ray Rousell said...

Happy Birthday Sander!!! love the Death Star manual!

Stefan (aka. Monty) said...

Happy birthday, Sander !