Tuesday 22 July 2014

Salamanca Day!

Hoi,

Well July 22nd is the day that the Battle of Salamanca was fought in the year 1812. People who know my other blog concerning my "Big Project", the first phase of the battle is what I am trying to depict on a 1,50m x 1,50m diorama, will not be surprised by this commemorative post.



Holiday activities will probably keep me away from this blog for but this will not say there will be no painting activities, just that I will have no time to post them.

Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

Service Ration Distribution (Hobby) said...

Really like the blog and thanks for the Salamanca heads up...it shares 22nd June with Operation Barbarossa (1941) as you probably already know.

Unknown said...

I wanted to let you know that there had been a glitch or something with your blog. Last week when I tried to come here, I got a message saying that I no longer had permission to view this blog and that I needed your permission to comment. It seems to be fixed now, but there is no way to follow you as I got knocked off of that as well.

Sander said...

Hoi all, thanks for the comments.

@Anne: yep All of a sudden a kind of filter was on which only allowed people with a blogger account to watch my blog. I'm not sure whether it also blocked attempts to follow the blog but should imagine it would.

Perhaps you could try again now I disabled the filter?

Cheers Sander